Bluffing, and going all in, is risky, but the reward is great...unless you're called, and your hand is a low pair. That's where the seditionists are at this point. They think their bluff is working, since it worked in the past. Unfortunately, the past is only a reference, and reality is they've pissed off the majority of those unwilling to trade their liberty for supposed safety. To make their predicament worse, all their efforts to remove self-defense from citizens failed, and if they weren't so desperate, they'd know the upsurge in self-defense sales are not only to prevent a petty crime.
Too much of the media is complicit in the sedition, but considering those that are involved, the years of corrupt colleges created their irrational perspective. They think they're doing the right thing, while never considering a tyrannical government doesn't need many of their kind; and if they become unruly, they'll be the first to be removed. After all, they can't produce anything but truth, or propaganda. Neither is important to those willing to sacrifice millions for their power.
People are pushing back. It's starting by refusing illegal mandates, and relocation. How it ends is yet be seen, but the signs of the government beginning to crack are appearing. Some things that aren't being hid any longer:
- Russia Gate was a setup, and rogue government officials were involved.
- Voting is not sacred, and the fraud is not only apparent, those involved are open with their crimes.
- The judicial system is in terrible disarray, and the solution is harsher penalties for criminals.
- Immigration needs to be stopped until it can be placed under control.
- The Covid scare was an effort to subjugate, and destroy the U.S. economy. To make things worse, the supposed vaccination is not only killing people, millions will be dependent on injections sold by manufacturers that have no liability.
- The military higher brass is filled with traitors.
- The President is not only unable to lead, he's a puppet, and terribly demented.
There's more, but it doesn't take much effort to find the things too much of the media is trying to hide. People are pushing back, and those who are called "common folks" are realizing they have the winning hand. The bluff will probably not work, and if those in charge are wise, they'll start doing what's right.