In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Sinus Confounder

 This link shows what gives me some problems during the year. The Saharan dust comes and goes, but when it's here, my sinuses react. Sometimes it's minor, but other times leads to some antihistamines, and annoying sinus problems. During the times with lots of pollens, it only makes things worse. 

The bright side of having the dust is it can weaken, or prevent the formation of a hurricane. From my perspective, it's a good trade.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's coming, although our winter can be as mild as a New England summer. Still, it's cooler, drier, and less dusty.

      Delete