In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Farther Into The Drought

Yards are dying, ponds are shrinking, and the triple digit heat is constantly making it worse. Fortunately, the high pressure blocking the formation of rain is forecast to weaken and the possibility of some tropical moisture is a possibility. We need the rain. We're double digits behind in rain, and it will take a lot over days to even alleviate the drought.

No comments:

Post a Comment