In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, June 25, 2022

There Are Other States

The decision by the Supreme Court to return all lawmaking on abortion to the individual states is probably one of the most important decisions by the court in a long time. The strength of the U.S. is in the individual states, and the meddling of the ignorant dimwits that thrive in the nation's capitol are best left to matters they're able to handle, such as cleaning their navels, or staring at their computer screens. It's bad enough each state has too many of these dumbasses, and giving power at the federal level usually ends in disaster. 

Those that disagree with the laws of their state can attempt to sway politicians to their viewpoint, or leave. There are state that embrace madness, and they welcome those that share in their brand of insanity. Go with a blessing and never return. You're not needed, and those that produce will welcome your absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment