In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, June 26, 2022

I'd Like To See This

Texas has laws on sedition. More than likely, most states have the same laws. Theoretically, the blowhard dumbasses that call for insurrection are guilty of sedition, whether they're local or at the Federal level. It's time state AG's prosecute these dimwits to the full extent, and show ignoring laws is what is causing the most problems.

6 comments:

  1. "blowhard dumbasses that call for insurrection"
    Could you elaborate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Members of the Austin City Council come to mind. There are many, and some at the Pentagon feel they should just ignore state laws, and do what they want.

      Delete
  2. I'd provide them U-Hauls. Banish them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might come back. They need to spend some quality time in prison to instill the feeling it's not a good idea to come back.

      Delete
  3. At some point they will have to act. Authority and legitimacy is collapsing in the institutions, and if it continues, we will have a political power vacuum - and someone will eventually come along to fill it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems people are paying more attention to elections and those that try to game the system. That's a big problem, and if the truth was known, too many elected did so by fraud.

      Delete