In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Regaining Credibility

Some Federal agencies have only one way to regain their credibility. The way? Those that believe in the system of laws, are willing to serve their country, and have the courage to stand up need to become whistleblowers, expose the subterfuge, investigate members of the D.O.J. that are abusing the law, and help in the prosecution of the violators that broke state laws. Federal authorities have this mistaken belief they're immune from law, while not realizing most states can prosecute for sedition and traitorous acts. That, and regardless of position, nobody is above the rights of the people. Enough are mad, enough are willing to stop the nonsense, and with Biden calling Conservatives terrorists, the gauntlet has been thrown down. 

2 comments:

  1. Think there is anyone left at these agencies that isn't corrupt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As per John above… I think that ship has sailed. The lefties will see any attempt at that as treason and insurrection. Conservatives will never believe that liberals are playing on the up and square.

    ReplyDelete