In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, August 4, 2022

The Old Ways

When I was young, any amount of marijuana was a felony. Five years in prison could be the sentence, and I worked with a man that suffered that fate after being busted with a joint. Whether it works, or not, the longer sentence sure was a wake-up call for him, and I doubt he ever messed with it again. 

The Russians must have the same narrow opinion of the stuff. She claims she doesn't know how her vaping supply arrived into her luggage, but apparently it doesn't matter. Regardless, she'll have a long time to think about it.

2 comments:

  1. BLM seems to have lots of money to build mansions and such...maybe they can scrape up enough to bribe some Russian officials and get her out....
    nah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Putin needs any money, and having a favored athlete as a bargaining chip is worth more than anything BLM can raise with a thousand Floyds.

      Delete