In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, May 5, 2023

It Could Happen

What if Hunter Biden, realizing he's in the deep stuff, decides to turn on his handlers, and his father? Wouldn't that be rich? Old Joe prosecuted as the head of the crime organization, many of his associates guilty too, and getting to watch them frog-walked into jail? 

It won't happen. I wonder if somebody has some good life insurance policies on Hunter?

2 comments:

  1. If Hunter decides to rat out the rest of the Biden Crime Syndicate odds are he'll have a "tragic accident".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my thoughts. Don Biden is probably the only reason Hunter hasn't disappeared. It's looking like he doesn't have his back any longer. We'll have to start calling him Fredo.

      Delete