In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, May 6, 2023

My Observation

 I've been looking at some photos of the coronation of Prince Charles to king. What comes to mind is a Monty Python skit. I'm sure it's not the perception of many, but many probably are thinking the same thing. 

6 comments:

  1. Pomp and ceremony are about all that's left of the formerly great British empire. They give that up there's nothing left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, and deceit. The royal family is a mess and those that have no chance for the throne are doing what their ancestors did.

      Delete
  2. Oh, it's all fun and games until they decide to attack Canada to restart the Empire. Come to think of it, that would be an improvement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, but those Canadian refugees would sure have a hard time getting public assistance.

      Delete
  3. Every time I see the Inbred Moron Prince Chuckie, all I can think about is "Upperclass Twit Of The Year"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't argue that point but I believe we have a bright future in William and Catherine. YMMV

      Delete