In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, May 12, 2023

Probably Won't Work Out for Some

Weather forecasters are showing days of heavy rainfall for areas in, and around, the Rio Grande Valley. The river, and tributaries, can rise quickly, which will mean swimming the river a risky endeavor. I wonder how many will try, and how much garbage the media will report?

3 comments:

  1. Shouldn't be a problem. The criminals in power will give them boats or whatever else they need to get into the country. The goal is to import them by the TENS OF MILLIONS to replace us us uncooperative honkies. EVERYTHING happening at the border is being deliberately done by the left. None of this is coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paraphrashing a quote from a movie-
    "Scavengers need to eat too."
    Those encouraging this trek over our Southern border have blood on their hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching a show about live police work. Way too many of those involved with crime, or stopped for traffic violations, can't speak English. in a less polite society, those that can't documentation would be sent to internment camps before deportation. Those caught more than once would spend five years in hard labor.

    ReplyDelete