In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Choosing Sides

 My gut feeling about the terrorist attack in Israel is that the entire truth will never be known, the most wealthy will profit from the deaths, most governments are either ignorant, or complicit, and the final result will be a continuation of the madness of cults formed from desperation. Still, everyone will be forced to choose sides, and I choose the side that forbids violence against innocent people, eliminates those that profit from death, and makes every step to guarantee liberty to all people. 

So, which side is that? I have no idea. I only can pray for God to sort out the mess.

4 comments:

  1. The violence is grounded in the millenia long hatred Islam has for anyone not Islamic. But yes, those in power will continue to use that hatred and the violence it engenders for power and profit. They are every bit as evil as islamists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe worse. Their meddling has led to the death of millions over the last two centuries.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. As are most. Those that make the decisions coordinate the deaths of those that serve their purpose.

      Delete