In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Well, It Looked Liked It Worked Awhile

 I had a ganglion cyst surgically removed from my wrist over a year ago. The other day, I noticed it has returned. According to my surgeon, it was a possibility, but highly unlikely. According to my wrist, he didn't get the root. So, now I wait to see if it causes enough pain to seek professional help for removal. I think I'll seek another doctor. 

7 comments:

  1. Irritating. Disappointing.
    Is this why Doctors "practice"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm hoping it won't start hurting and just be a conversation piece.

      Delete
  3. I had one removed 40+ years ago and it came back. Two years later I had the surgery again. No problem since. Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask if there's any warranty on the previous visit...but be nice.

    ReplyDelete