In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Promise of Rain

The rain deficit is still in the dozens of inches in my area. Even with the changes of Fall, it's obvious all vegetation is stressed and even trees are dying. There is an even chance of rain over the next 48 hours, which is desperately needed. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Because, for some reason this post brought to mind these song lyrics, here's Eddie Rabbitt, to inspire the rain:

    "Well, I love a rainy night
    I love a rainy night
    I love to hear the thunder
    Watch the lightning
    When it lights up the sky
    You know it makes me feel good

    Well, I love a rainy night
    It's such a beautiful sight
    I love to feel the rain on my face
    Taste the rain on my lips
    In the moonlight shadow"

    Man, I haven't heard that song in years, but you know now I won't be able to get it out of my head for days. But, if you get your rain I'll be a small price to pay.

    ReplyDelete