In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Didn't Listen to the Entire News Story

As I was leaving my truck, I heard a news story start, from a local radio station. It involved an arrest for assault, a flare gun, and a machete.

Now, I know many of you would want to sit awhile for the story to finish. After all the other news on the radio, I found I really wasn't interested, since Hillary is still lying, Congress is still a feckless group of opportunists, the President is still clueless, and a crazy man flew a loaded jet into a mountain.

Bleh!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, Harry Reid did announce he was retiring. That was a little good news, until he also said he would complete his term

      Maybe, he'll change his mind; and maybe he'll leave before next week is up..

      Delete
    2. Maybe whoever beat him the first time will come back and convince him to retire early.

      Delete
  2. The crazy man who flew the plane into the mountain is the one who really scares me and causes me to lose sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think such things happen all the time. News reports state a person drove into a bridge column, but were not intoxicated; and had some bad personal problems. The only difference is they weren't sitting in the cockpit of an air liner.

      Delete