In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pandemonium

Pandemonium is my best description of what this feckless administration created. Laws were broken; an attempt was made to make a deserter a hero; illegal aliens were invited to come unrestricted, but will soon find they're not welcome; supposed qualified administration heads are exposed as partisan hacks; and the cheerleaders in the media are finding their revenues are falling like a rock from an airplane.

If so much money wasn't being wasted, it would be a little fun to watch it all unravel. I like a good circus, and this one is a humdinger.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Crappy political folks, like crappy people, eventually find they're up to their neck in crap. Watching them struggle to keep their head above makes for some enjoyable moments.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Too bad the rest of us will be left with no bread when the circus tent comes tumbling down in flames. Keep your powder dry and know who your real friends are--- The last act is about to enter the center ring and the fat lady is warming up in the First Bearded Lady's trailer.

      Delete