In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

When The Big Boys Play

It's evident that the President of the United States, and Prime Minister of Israel, are not the best of friends. The media fawns over this conflict, and many - supposedly unbiased - choose sides.

From my vantage point, when any personality conflict arises with heads of state, the final outcome depends on the person. In this situation, those involved are remarkably opposites.

Netanyahu has fought terrorists as a soldier, and loves his country. He's unwilling to offer the Palestinians unbridled access to the real estate he governs.

Obama...well....obviously loves himself, has obvious disdain for the military, and wants to give illegal aliens full access to our country.

So, who wins? The answer is obvious. Obama doesn't have a chance of winning this in the court of world opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know. The world is full of idiots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touche', Ed. Thankfully, the world full of idiots didn't get a vote in the Israeli election.

      Delete