In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, February 11, 2022

Chicken or the Egg?

 With the huge number of people that took the jab out of fear, or duress, how are they going to determine what caused long term symptoms?  My guess is we won't know for awhile, and the lies will continue to be created to shield those involved in what is looking like mass malpractice.

4 comments:

  1. well we can look for the spikes beginning after the vax. they are trying now to convince us that strokes and heart attacks are normal in children. nobody buying it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With all that is becoming known, the demand for accountability will blossom after enough become angry.

      Delete
  2. It's gonna be hard to cover this stuff up, but harder to prove it in court.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will only take one jury in the right area to start the feeding frenzy. Regardless of how the companies are now protected, individuals will become liable, and the executives will find judgements against their ill-gotten gains. From what I've read, the amounts are substantial.

      Delete