In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Logic Says

 Logically, there are only two reasons for the current situation of the country.

1. The method of voting is corrupted, and easily manipulated by criminals.

2. The majority of the people in the United States can be best described as: "Dumb as a bag of hammers."

I suppose I could think of another reason, but logic dictates I don't waste may time. It's apparent there are only two reasons.


2 comments:

  1. #2
    The only things the movie "Idiocracy" got wrong was
    -Tattooed bar codes
    A macho black president

    and

    -Commodes in the recliner

    ReplyDelete