In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, July 21, 2022

I Don't Believe It

Reports state Biden has Covid. I don't believe the reports. Now, if they stated Biden crapped his pants, forgot where he was, burned his face after trying to read the stove, shook hands with a raccoon and was bitten, is lost somewhere in the White House, tried to go out without his pants, or refused to take his daily dementia meds, I would believe those reports. Reality shows regardless of the reason, his absence makes absolutely no difference. 

6 comments:

  1. "his absence makes absolutely no difference."
    YEP! He could've just put the entire WH on auto pilot the moment he took office and things would be better than they are with his and his handler's meddling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last election was full of fraud. That, and the undeniable proof most of officials in both parties are feckless cowards.

      Delete
  2. He's falling off the edge of capability. It's not good. Cover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a total wreck during the election. He's in power by the acts of treasonous people. May they hang one early morning for their crime.

      Delete
  3. Hmmmppppffff. The vaccines don't work. Who'da thunk it...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vaccine sure kept a lot of people with their heads up their ass. I think that was the goal from the beginning.

      Delete