In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, July 18, 2022

Speaker of the Thieves

 Pelosi's husband is about to make a killing on the stock market with insider information provided by his wife. I know this is illegal, she knows this is illegal, the entire Congress knows it's illegal and absolutely nothing will be done about it. To everyday folks like me, the only way to envision the entire Congress is that of a congregation of criminals. Until the likes of Pelosi are thrown under the jail, there is no other way to look at them.

3 comments:

  1. And a poverty stricken bartender is now a multimillionaire after her short stint in congress......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and her wealth wasn't arrived at by her shrewd thinking.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, yes. Getting by on $20 million a year . . .

    ReplyDelete