In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2022

Pure B.S.

 Yellen says that two quarters of economic contraction is not a recession.  Isn't that a handy comment by someone full of more crap than a Christmas turkey. Change the definition, and you can change anything. A dog can become a cat, a car can become a train, and a recession can turn into economic prosperity. 

*spit*

8 comments:

  1. But of course. If you can't define a woman, how can you define a recession, a much more esoteric term?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. How can I expect them to grasp reality, when they can't grasp simple terms describing humans?

      Delete
  2. Marxist social construct and the redefining of language.
    (comments glitching for me for some reason. If mine shows up more than once I'll return later and delete the dupes.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, it's obvious, and a less polite society would be rounding up those guilty of treason.

      Delete
  3. Yeah… up here in Canada the mass media is in on it too. They don’t report on economics the way they used to. Or if they do their lies are almost laughable…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The media is the biggest problem. It's not inaccurate to describe many of those in the media as traitors, and fascists.

      Delete
  4. Hahahahahhaa! War is peace! Freedom is slavery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Get in line for relief from the chains of capitalism.

      Delete