In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, July 29, 2022

Perspective

Washington D.C. is having a problem dealing with a few thousand illegal aliens and wanting some help. Meanwhile, border states are dealing with what is now millions of illegal aliens and getting ignored. Placing it in perspective is comparing a sink overflow to a hurricane storm surge 15 feet above sea level. I have a feeling the vast majority of actual voting citizens have no sympathy for the Capitol, the ignorant dumbasses that roam the government halls, and won't be happy, until the Capitol is as affected by the invasion as the border states. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Bowser declared DC a sanctuary city. Now she doesn't like her latest group of diversity? TFB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D.C. is such a cesspool, I doubt the illegals will want to stay long. Regardless if they do, my experience with them is most are hard working family types, and won't put up with the crime.

      Delete