In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Piling it Deep

The economy sucks, yet the current administration of ass-clowns says it's doing great. That, and billions are being sent to the Ukraine, even after the insurmountable evidence they are willing to sell their souls for some money. The military is losing good people, and their only next option is to start looking for recruits in prisons, or rehab houses. The President is a "lying dog-faced pony soldier", and his son is a criminal addict.  The Vice-President has a record any cheap whore would be proud of. The Department of Justice is run by career criminals, and the highest law enforcement agencies are on the take. Congress is as useless as training wheel on an airplane, and the Supreme Court has too many Communists as justices.

Meanwhile, it's too hot for my lazy butt, and it's almost impossible to work outside. 

Bleh!

6 comments:

  1. I don’t think you missed anything.

    Irish 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, it's all obvious. According to the current clown brigade, and the media, I've lost my mind.

      Delete
  2. SMOD can't arrive soon enough......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only it they are really small, and going to the right places.

      Delete
    2. SMOD - Sweet Meteor Of Death

      Delete