In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, August 9, 2013

Government Investigations

Government investigations are constantly going on, which sounds good, until you realize they don't do a damned thing, except investigate and piss off money. I have a solution:

Don't investigate anything. If a politician, or bureaucrat needs investigating, just place a few hundred certified taxpayers along the reflecting pond at the Washington monument, give them each a baseball bat and allow them to let their conscience be their guide when the suspected party is forced to walk by everyone with a bat. I have a feeling many problems will end overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment