In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pulling Our Leg

There's a big threat to national security according to new reports. The threat was revealed by chatter received by security agencies, according to the same security agencies, government officials and administrative personnel that ignored Benghazi, the demand for information of the event and are now hiding any survivors of the event.

Do you have the feeling they're not being truthful, will make up anything to avoid telling the truth and really don't give a damn about U.S. citizens, the Constitution and the honor expected of our national leaders? I do. I find it insulting for them to portray concern, act without thought, dishonor those that died due to their incompetence and expect me to believe anything they say, or do. They're thugs, thieves, liars, and unqualified to lead this country.

4 comments:

  1. I can think of no good reason to believe anything that comes out of Washington. This smells sort of like a barrel of dead fish. I'm thinking diversion from all the scandals, another false flag event or an excuse for NSA spying on American citizens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obama was so bold to put a feather in his cap last year and say the terrorist were on the run. He was so proud "he" killed Bin Laden, he couldn't help but boast.

      Now? According to new reports, a huge terrorist effort was underway. Meanwhile, the administration is still mired in scandal, a push back on their Obamacare and a press that is slowly turning on their chosen one.

      People are choosing sides and it isn't the side of corruption, incompetence and outright lies.

      Delete
  2. When I was younger, I was afraid I'd live to see this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been mentioned twice in Florida on the news, then every channel goes to what's important: TRAYVON, TRAYVON, TRAYVON. Still and forever more.

    ReplyDelete