In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Parties: Two, Integrity: 0

Two political parties control the United States, and neither has integrity. Both are only concerned with perpetuation of power over citizens, accumulation of wealth, using public funds to buy favors, and ignoring the damage both have done to the nation. Those in charge may feel they're secured in trading opportunities to continue their agenda, but they need to realize they've passed the point of decency, and the anger of the citizens is headed to reactions beyond polite discourse.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the premise but not sure how this all ends. Republicans (except for a tiny few) are no longer a viable option for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be different if most people weren't as ignorant as a box of rock. Unfortunately, that's not the situation, and people lap up the misinformation like dogs lick up spilled gravy.

      Delete