In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Adhering to Enemies

 The Democratic Party lost any loyalty to the United States a long time ago. Members allow criminal activity, promote judges to subvert the Constitution, and legislatures sell influence in disregard for the destructive effects that result from legislation. This not only makes them wealthy, it allows foreign powers to achieve financial leverage against private citizens. With their strong effort to destroy the accuracy of votes by refusing to demand identification, allowing ballot harvesting, and ignoring laws that restrict illegal voting, there is no other way to describe their efforts other than treason. 

Those that turned their backs on this treason, voted for the party that is adhering to enemies of the United States, and avoided their duties to protect the citizens are just as guilty by association. Regardless of their morals, their acceptance without protest is as harmful as the organized effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment