In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, November 22, 2020

I Don't Think They Thought About This

 At one time, the Democratic Party was the working folk's party. Unions always backed it, including the rank and file. Over the last three decades, with those working finding the whining college dweebs as annoying twits, they realized their supposed party abandoned them, and the conservative politicians were helping them to keep their jobs. It's made a difference.

If you think about it, those that turn the nuts and bolts are more than necessary. They made sure things are built, maintained, and goods arrive with few problems. They know their purpose, understand liberty is what keeps their wages high, and they're now angry. The Democrats, with their ignorant media, higher education minions, wussy followers, and known as willing to sacrifice the working folks to follow their Marxist agenda, probably never realized they alienated the only faction of society that has them by the short hairs. This will lead to their downfall, and may the downfall be magnificent to witness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment