In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Easier Tasks

 With all the tyrannical mandates by government officials, and the unwillingness by people to put up with their shenanigans, it would be easier for a few hundred "concerned" citizens to grab a few of these two-bit dictators, hog-tie them, dip them in roofing tar, and cover them with a dusting of feathers. After that, they can tie them to a rail and deposit them into the nearest ditch full of muck. With what will probably be the lack of effort by police to stop the event, I have a feeling a message would be sent. 

2 comments: