In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Chuckleheads

 We have too many chuckleheads. We have them sitting in the White House, Congress, all the agencies, teaching at all levels of education, pontificating on the alphabet networks, publishing periodicals, playing professional sports, in entertainment, sitting in judge benches....the list goes on. How that many people can be that stupid is beyond my comprehension, but when you consider how many have college degrees, good family backgrounds, never really had to work with their hands, and haven't a clue about what most people have to do to survive, it's makes more sense. The U.S. has been a land of plenty, and it appears too much plenty allows the formation of more chuckleheads.

4 comments:

  1. Wonder if anyone knows who is actually making the decisions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I think there are too many bad decisions for any one person to be in charge. It's amazing, but considering how such things happened in the past, I'm glad we're still armed.

      Delete
  2. What is the saying, three generations shirt sleeves to shirt sleeves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. The grit of survival, goal of financial security, and wish to perpetuate a family heritage is lost on ignorance, laziness and entitlement. Instead of being just a family, an entire country is failing due to the lack of shrewd stewardship. The altruism required is replaced by selfish efforts to entertain boredom.

      Delete