In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, February 16, 2024

It's All In The Context

Texas, and I assume most states, have laws against elderly abuse. Basically, when an elderly person is exploited, or abused, whether physically, or mentally, there are criminal charges applied to the actions of the abuser. Otherwise, if you use an elderly purpose for power, or gain, such as presenting them as sound of mind when they aren't, and knowingly know your actions may not reflect their whims, it's illegal...unless they're President and you have the media helping with the criminal activities.

**spit**

2 comments:

  1. Pedo Joe is a demented puppet. But make no mistake about it...he's a WILLING puppet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is, and is one of the most evil politicians ever placed in office.

      Delete