In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, February 4, 2024

It's Not What It Seems

Anyone paying attention realizes there are tons of medication commercials on television. They show how "helpful" they can be, the importance of discussing your possible need for the medication with your doctor, and the professional commercials are obviously expensive. I've been suspicious for years; especially after the illegal, and immoral, actions of big pharmacy were allowed by government officials during the Covid debacle. This article gives insight into how the only best interests are the monetary gain, power, and continuation of both by those we are supposed to trust. 

4 comments:

  1. Heh - I haven't seen one of those for years. Television is history for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't missed anything. If the programming is more geared to people with a little age, every break has at least one commercial offering something for everything from congestive heart disease to diarrhea.

      Delete
  2. and the drugs advertised have a symptom improvement rate the same as the placebo, and death as an adverse reaction. no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some, which were paraded around the airwaves, have been taken off the market due to dangerous side-effects.

      Delete