In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

I Doubt It Has Anything Do Do With Morals

I've read that some Democrats are voicing their disagreement with the actions of the judge that used his kangaroo court to cause Trump a financial burden. My opinion is they know the tide can turn, and revenge will be served. They have no morals and their only motivation is fear of reprisal. May their fears be realized and their punishments long lasting.

4 comments:

  1. Seems to me it is all about sound bites and reelections. Morals have long since vanashed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will try anything to be elected. To make things worse, the media conventionally "forgets" about prior promises or actions.

      Delete
  2. They'll do anything - anything to get him.

    ReplyDelete