In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, February 5, 2018

I'm Waiting For Someone to Squeal

It's bound to happen. There are too many players, too much crime, too many loose ends, and an effort by those wanting them to be quiet by kill them all would be too obvious. So, sooner, or later, someone will squeal.

Will it be Comey? While he was waist deep in the crap, he knows how the system works. First in line is treated with the most leniency, as long as they sing by request.

There are many involved, and even the Clintons have their dirty fingerprints all over the evidence. Maybe Hillary will spill the beans. After all, she's an expert at twisting the truth, and if it looks as though she'll be under the microscope, she has enough minions to fabricate something on anyone she wants.

Someone at Fusion could be the weakest link, but I doubt they'd get very far. Considering how dirty they are, that weak link is probably already on the bottom of a deep lake.

Maybe a FISA court judge? It's obvious they were either misled, or complicit. Either way, an explanation is just a matter of time, and I doubt a judge will take this on the chin.

The Democrats can complain all they want, and the media can continue to mislead, but there are way too many citizens deeply concerned for any of this to just go away.

Personally, if I was in charge, I'd have some special forces experts go all Neanderthal on at least one person to persuade them to tell the truth. I guess that's why I'm not in charge. I'm too impatient and intolerant.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are waist deep in the subterfuge, and probably face the most criminal charges.

      Delete