In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Olympic Loss of Ratings

According to news reports (I won't link any, they're on Drudge and most news sites) NBC ratings are down for the Olympics, and to make things worse, the obvious lack of professional behavior is making the network appear in unfavorable light.

My reaction? Good. I've detested the alphabet networks for decades, and letting them tumble into the grist mill of tabloid garbage is only fair for one of the networks that hid news under the guise of professional standards.

May all the alphabet networks go the way of the dinosaur. They have no useful purpose any longer, and those paying for advertisement will always have other outlets. They've only been the useful tools of traitorous people and foreign meddlers. Their demise will only help the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment