In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Adding to the Network

I've had a blog for around 10 years. I started it when someone with a blog told me I should have a blog. I followed their advice, and after time, people would start visiting and commenting. At first, the lack of visitors was disconcerting. I would check, and the lack of traffic was making me wonder if I was wasting my time. Eventually, after someone with a lot of daily visitors linked me in a post, I was rewarded with a huge amount of visitors in one day. The result was somewhat astonishing, and added many more daily visitors. 

I'm writing this post to give a new blog what little head start I can add. They might not have as much time as they'd like, and having a network of people to share their thoughts is more than necessary. They blogged in the past, quit for awhile, and now want to accomplish a goal they've had for 30 years. Go visit. You might like what you find.

Writing With Cancer

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've watched too many writers abandon their blogs, and basically disappear. It's good you're back.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome. The more the merrier in the blogosphere.

      Delete
    2. Oh my, it’s been ages since I visited your blog. I lost quite a few of my bookmarks in a tragic fan fire and computer meltdown, but that is a story for another time.

      Delete