In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 18, 2021

The Sinking Ship

 The current administration has what can best be described as nitwits in high positions. While some may ignore the fact, the fact is the administration is a sinking ship, and when the rats start leaving, the problem will be obvious.

6 comments:

  1. Not just nitwits, but do-nothing nitwits (e.g. the vp and transportation secretary). It's hard to decide if it's a blessing when they don't even attempt to fix something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling anyone with more snap than a garden vegetable is avoiding the administration. It doesn't take much to realize anyone associated will be crucified, or find they're not on any hiring list in the future.

      Delete
    2. nah, these bad pennies keep turning up. look at donny rumsfeld. lost three major conflicts yet got picked for secdef again. and i still say he had something to do with jfk. the vp and buttboy are like a lot of diversity hires. they want the position without the job that goes with it.

      Delete
    3. Rumsfeld, like many in the past, were part of the Country Club, and ran things behind the scenes. With the internet, more discretion, and the fact people are becoming aware of the subterfuge, my hope is things will change for the better.

      Delete
  2. It's not just this administration that is sinking.
    Unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the way it's been for decades. My experience was with Carter. My parents with Roosevelt. The rotten people are willing to destroy everything for power.

      Delete