In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, October 9, 2021

It's a Bizarre World

 Apparently, Pfizer uses aborted fetal tissue in making their potion for the jab.  Otherwise, they have to kill unborn babies to peddle their potion, furnish the money to pay off politicians, increase their profits, have no legal liability, and laugh all the way to the bank. 

A less polite society would have heads on staffs at the town gates.

4 comments:

  1. Can't say as I am feeling all that polite these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, and I wouldn't be upset if a few certain heads appeared at the town gates on top of staffs.

      Delete
  2. It's like they take classes in being evil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they do. They teach them at what we call college.

      Delete