In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, October 1, 2021

They Won't Cover This Up Forever

 According to witnesses, Capitol Police bludgeoned Roseann Boyland continuously until the damage was terminal. To make matters worse, some of the witnesses have been held without bond since their arrest. That, to me, is a clear sign the police state is out of control, and those allowing it to continue, or deliberately not making an effort to report this,  are traitors. A curse on those involved, and may they burn in Hell.

4 comments:

  1. Nobody really cares. She wasn't a person of color.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too many don't, but enough do. Such things galvanize, and force issues to go foreword. The result is yet to be seen.

      Delete
  2. They will be found to be . . . not accountable. Bet on it.

    ReplyDelete