In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Another One to Ignore

 From past observations, I felt Gene Simmons was a logical thinker. I was wrong. Oh well, another opinion to ignore. He needs to retire. After his comments, I'm thinking he may have no choice.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I had to think of what that meant. I've never been jabbed, but after a long bout with a strange illness in late 2019, and getting Bell's Palsy the next Spring, I don't think I need to worry about getting the illness being so feared. That, and I won't.

      Delete
    2. Yeah - I think I meant pure blood - as John uses the term. I got a humdinger of a flu in 2019 too… took me out for five days straight…

      Delete
  2. The Mrs. interviewed him. On the phone, thankfully.

    And I'm a pure-blood. (not that anyone asked)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simmons is shrewd, intelligent, and mistaken. He needs to do some research, stop chasing so many business projects, and engage his brain before putting his mouth in gear.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, the vaxxed are getting it and spreading it and dying from it. He took his medicine and believes it will work if I take mine.

    I used to listen to him. He seemed smart. Now, he's like the door laying in the yard.
    Unhinged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had to guess, he's like many. He hasn't had any negative effects from his jab, hasn't thought of what a vaccination actually does, and will deny his mistake, even if he has some debilitating response in the future.

      Delete
  4. Some desperate folks will do/say anything to get some spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's worth hundreds of millions, yet needs more.

      Delete