In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Nobody Cares

I've read a few reports about people that have all types of reasons to make Thanksgiving something it's not. The reasons vary, but they range from abstaining by some Native Americans, to animal rights activists condemning consuming turkey. I guess they hope they can make everyone's Thanksgiving miserable.

What they don't realize is that nobody cares. Millions had their traditional family gathering, thanked God for the blessings they have, enjoyed their meal and never for a single moment contemplated the whining, moaning, bitching and naval gazing by the few that are so wrapped up in their selfish thoughts, they can't realize Thanksgiving has nothing to do with their opinions. Thanksgiving is about being grateful for what you have, whether a lot, or little. That's a good thing to do, and those that think otherwise should go soak their heads.

2 comments:

  1. I also didn't worry about it being a super spreader event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Locally, those worried about such things are a super minority. Time has shown they worry without any logical basis for their worry, and some that took the jab, are beginning to wonder why they did.

      Delete