In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, November 28, 2021

What an Arrogant Ass

 Fauci thinks he represents science. That, and all detractors are nothing but noise. If this doesn't get him kicked to the curb, with numerous boot prints on the seat of his pants, nothing will. He has to go, and he has to go with the assurance he never has the ability to influence public policy in the future. He's dangerous, and a criminal.

9 comments:

  1. I think the megalomaniac thinks he is god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why your link told me "access denied" and then I copied the target I was told I was denied, and went right there.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-blasts-fauci-astounding-alarming-represent-science

    ReplyDelete
  3. he has killed before, and failed before, but like a weather man he keeps on getting paid. like donny rumsfeld, who also killed before and failed before and was rehired by three more presidents. its a big club but we ain't in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If enough of the media shine a spotlight on his misdeeds, he'll be destroyed.

      Delete
  4. Dangerous and criminal is all part of what they wanted in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every tyrannical government want someone to do their dirty work. Maybe this time will lead to better results than in the past.

      Delete
  5. Foochie is only in it for the money. His annual salary is the highest in the White House. He owns millions of dollars in various medical/viral patents; most that he stole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He makes a lot of money, and his ego gets stroked by those using him to gain power.

      Delete