In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Four Weeks

 I had the cyst removed from my wrist on Monday. Everything went well, and much better than any surgery I've had before. The anesthesiologist gets the attaboy for her better than good skills. Whatever she did didn't lead to hours of loopy behavior, and from a conversation before the surgery, she was sharper than many I've dealt with before. 

So, four weeks with a wrist brace, some super glue instead of stitches, and what appears to be a very healthy wound will lead to a return to normalcy. That's a good thing, because typing is a little awkward at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment