In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, December 31, 2021

What I Want to See

 A new year is about to begin, and what I want to see is the beginning of a feeding frenzy on those that pushed the jab, harmed others, refused treatments due to politics, and are liable for what anyone else would call genocide. Attorneys have all they need to take millions to court, the money pockets are deep, and regardless of how the manufacturers are insulated, their minions don't have that protection. 

I don't do resolutions, but if I did, it would be to laugh every time someone that participated in the Covid madness is ridiculed, made to pay, prosecuted, or died. They deserve nothing more, and the world is better when they have no power, and will never again.

2 comments:

  1. i want to see them swinging from ropes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering their crimes, some states may still have that as an option for punishment. Regardless of the method, too many are guilty of capital murder, and should be punished for their crimes.

      Delete