In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Christmas Bots are Busy

 I was looking at my stats. Usually, I might get around a hundred, to maybe a few hundred visits a day. Yesterday thousands came to visit. While it would be a little flattering for so many humans to come visit my site, I'm not so vain to believe some astounding event led to the sudden popularity. So, logic says the bots are busy. It's the Christmas season, and some cash is needed by those that scrounge the internet for revenue. Unfortunately, they are probably wasting time, but their tenacity is admirable.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think they realized the jig was up. My stats are back to normal, and they've scurried away into the electronic walls.

      Delete