In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, December 22, 2023

It's Amazing

 Everything wrong is finally arbitrated at the Supreme Court. When you look at some of the justices, realize they're as ignorant as a bag full of hammers, and realize they vote on something that is ruled by something they've never read, it's apparent the creek is full, and the paddle is missing.

2 comments:

  1. In addition to being ignorant, they are starting to be political, or rather, more political than they have been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's EEO which is similar to EIEIO, except I like the song about the farmer.

      Delete