In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, December 1, 2023

They're All Criminals

 If I walk into someone's home without permission, I decided at that moment I might be a criminal. If I walk into someone's home, knowing I didn't have permission, and knew I was  unwelcome, I committed a criminal act, and would have no defense for my actions, regardless of who told me I could. If I paid someone to smuggle me into someone's home, with the full knowledge that my action was forbidden, I've now become part of criminal enterprise, which adds another criminal charge. 

Illegal aliens are criminals; every last one of them, and they should be charged, deported, and their handlers jailed to prevent more criminal actions. Border law enforcement officials that turn their head, or allow the criminals to enter, should be charged with sedition, criminal conspiracy, and immediately removed from their job until their trial. The same charges should be applied to those that house, lease, rent or harbor criminals that entered the U.S. illegally. 

This is all so simple, and if it requires shutting down the borders completely to stop this madness, then do so. I'm sure it will affect the economy, but it couldn't be any worse of an effect than Bidenomics.

11 comments:

  1. I am in complete agreement. And I believe consequences should also apply to those who knowingly employ illegals. It is way past time to put Americans first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to law, anyone that willfully employs an illegal is subject to a $10,000 fine per employee. Just enforcing the existing law would stop much of the illegal activity.

      Delete
    2. Laws? You think the Xi Den Crime Cartel gives two sh*ts about "LAWS?" They're actively going after companies that ARE following the laws, as enacted by Con-gress.

      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/unbelievable-bidens-doj-fines-tennessee-christian-trucking-company/

      Delete
    3. Laws are abused, and the article shows how a rogue government can abuse laws for political persecution.

      When I worked, all new hires were required to complete an I-9 form. If we didn't have one, we could lose contracts and be fined.

      Delete
    4. Not that many years ago, I had to provide multiple forms of ID to prove that I was "legal to work" at the job that I'd been doing for almost two decades, even being a natural-born citizen, military veteran and life-long taxpayer.

      Laws are only for us plebes.

      Delete
  2. It is long past time to stop this crap coming over our southern border. Time to deploy the military. Every 10 feet put someone with a taser, backed up by their rifle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the rate things are going, too many in the military will be illegals trying to get citizenship. I doubt they'll force illegals back across the border.

      Delete
  3. When the federal government not only will not protect the border, as is their obligation, but will sue to stop the states from protecting their own border, and they actively recruit the invading hordes,supporting and providing for them with OUR MONEY, we have a Real problem.
    They Act like protecting the border is a union job. If anyone other than a carpenter picks up a saw,hammer or nail, that is an actionable offense.
    If my house is on fire,am I prohibited from grabbing a hose? Must I wait till The Official protectors from fire arrive? What if they set the fire and refuse to respond?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion, failing to protect the border can only be considered treason.

      Delete