In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Finding the Correct Words

 I usually use "fed up" to describe my feeling about current affairs. It doesn't seem to correctly describe my frustration, furious anger, loathing, amazement, angst, vindictiveness, and wanting severe punishment for the evil people that are ruining the United States. There are plenty of curse words that help, but my wife doesn't like me to use them. So, to the puss-gut, pieces of puke, low life, reprobates that are part of the current fiasco, may your crotches catch on fire, and your hands be tied.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly thought the U.S. would resemble Venezuela by Summer of 2022. Biden's handlers must be slow-walking it for reasons only they know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's because they haven't tried. Most are untrained, basically ignorant, equal opportunity rejects that couldn't pour piss from a boot with instructions. Their incompetence is our blessing.

      Delete