In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Perceptions Count

 Maine has a Secretary of State that arbitrarily decided to remove Trump from the ballot. This gives me the impression Maine backs someone that should be charged for the crime of using their office, or color of law, to deprive citizens of their rights guaranteed by the Constitution. Personally, I feel that when they don't publicly put her in stocks, pelt her with rotten vegetables, and then throw her in jail, she hasn't been punished as necessary.

3 comments:

  1. Why wouldn't she do this. It's not like she will suffer any personal consequences for this abuse of power. Just like the black robed pirates in Colorado. Even if their decisions are blocked they suffer NO consequences. That fact MUST change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. This type of tyranny requires harsh punishment to those that believe they can trample on the rights of the citizens they serve.

      Delete
  2. She's just protecting her "democracy" by not letting candidates she doesn't like run.

    ReplyDelete