In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, December 11, 2023

They Must Have a Lot of Money

 Harvard has lost 1 billion according to one alumni. Any private venture would have tanked due to the error of choosing a president from whatever the EEO fairy tossed out as a choice. We'll see what happens, but I envision firings, law suits, plenty of racial hype, and what was once a noted university looking as incompetent as a third grade class of handicapped children.

Here's the url if the link doesn't work.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/harvard-presidents-handling-antisemitism-cost-school-1-billion-ackman


6 comments:

  1. The last reported valuation of Harvard's endowment fund was in excess of $50 Billion. And I have no doubt they have a significant amount of money squirreled away in other places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To a shrewd lawyer, and the lure of financial gain, that 50 billion is a deep pocket for suits against discrimination and hate speech.

      Delete
  2. It's about time for the consequences of pushing insanity as The Only Really Smart Way to see things started Hurting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the universities will face economic problems when people stop buying their BS, and pocket-book justice takes hold.

      Delete
  3. They're a hedge fund with a school attached.

    ReplyDelete